Beautiful 270 site park with paved
roads and pads, grass, mature trees and helpful staff. Large pool
and spa. Fun and relaxing! Public transport from park. Snowbird
heaven! Centrally located between downtown San Diego and the
International Border, San Diego Metro KOA is just minutes from all
the attractions of America’s Finest City.
Beautiful, shaded, paved pull-thru sites in a perfectly landscaped
setting of mature trees and flowers.
Swimming pool and
spa...the swimming pool is heated
to 80 degrees year round and the spa is kept at a piping
Full laundry facility, Kamp store, Bike rentals, Recreation hall,
discount tickets to Sea
World, the world-famous San Diego Zoo and other local attractions
Kamping Kabins, Deluxe tenting sites,
Playground, Friendly staff.
4th of July summer celebration.
- Maximum Length Pull Through - 65
- 50 Amp Service Available
- Cable TV (available with charge)
- Telephone Service (available
- Pavilion/Meeting Room Available
- Entrance Gate
- LP Gas (available with charge)
- Modem Dataport (no charge)
- Hotspotzz Wireless Internet
- Kamping Kitchen
- Swimming Pool (1/1-12/31)
- Hot Tub/Sauna (no charge)
- Firewood (available with charge)
- Tours (available with charge)
- Planned Activities Available
- Bicycle Rentals (available with